View previous topic :: View next topic  
Healornah

re: Raid Or Nah?

Hey guys/gals, sorry to hear about what had happened to your team. The good news is me and a RL buddy started up a guild and are looking to fill our ranks. I'm 23 and just got out of the Army with way too much time on my hands lol. We currently have 8 people committed to helping us out. Our plan is to start raiding shortly after the holidays. Our goal is to create a drama free environment and focus on actually enjoying our time on this game with a group of people we can laugh/learn with. I will be leading raids and have been healing for many years. We literally just came back after about a year break so were not fully up to par but will be shortly. In the mean time we have some cross server friends looking to fill their missing members. One of these groups is working on mythic and has downed 2 if I'm not mistaken. Our guild's name is Raid Or Nah. If anyone is interested in joining us on our journey to build up a strong, friendly, drama free team PM me in game. My char's name is Healornah and would love to hear from you via message or mail. Let me know your role and a little about yourself! If you have any questions about our goal's as a guild feel free to ask any question. Hoping to hear from you guys!!!

-Sincerely, Randy.

Earth Rise
Recruiter

re: Raid Or Nah?

Thanks for posting Randy. I talked to him in game for awhile and we both recognized that we are uniquely able to help one another out. They need dps and we need healers and tanks. So he has graciously offered to take as many people who want to come. 

We seem to share the same philosophy so we would like to try out a pug run next week to see how we gel. I know next week is Christmas so I am sure we can work around that for those who are interested.

I tried to keep this going, but this guild will be phasing out. I think this is our best chance to be a part of a familiar community and also. pick up where we left off with raiding.

If you wish to move to his guild you are free to do so at any time. I will eventually take his offer as well. I hope all of you accept this offer so that we can continue to have fun together. 

Either of us are available for questions and you can hit me up on bnet too. sigilaea#1149

His toon's name is Healernah.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Revival Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum